Monday, January 11, 2010

365 Project Day #11

So as I said we spent the weekend at my Grandparents house. These are them, my Grammy and Granddad. Well since Trinity has a Grammy and Granddaddy, we had to come up with something different for her to call them. As a suggestion from my Grandmother, they are now Mop and Pop. She would call Mop Mop and call Pop Pop but sometimesshe was calling him Mopandpop. Cracked us all up. She had fun playing with Mop's toys that she keeps in the front room and particularly a cat that meows and purrs when you touch it. She had a hard time making sure it wasnt real...having to be careful when she held it afraid it was going to like run away or something. She loved playing with all the old toys that we played with as kids. I enjoyed being in the house again...remembering everything. Things seem so much smaller than they did before...

No comments:

Post a Comment